Visit the property website here: http://www.albanusphillipshouse.com/mls.aspx - This stately home is not only one of the important landmarks in the Historic District of Cambridge and the town's history, it also has nationwide architectural significance. Built at the turn of the 20th century in the Queen Anne's style for industrial magnate Albanus Phillips as his primary residence, the three story structure was designed by world renowned architect William Van Alen, a name well known in connection with the Chrysler Building in New York City among others.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
9,287 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Radiators, Heat Pump, Other, Stove.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass
- 6. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Slate, Asphalt
- Body of Water
- Choptank River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS